Who we are
This is the privacy statement of Richmond Oaks Group:
Richmond Oaks Group is a family business, dedicated to providing honest, ethical solutions and advice to tackle debt.
This privacy statement explains how we collect and use personal information about you.
What personal information we collect:
- We may also use personal information such as your address, email address and telephone/mobile phone number to communicate with you, for example, to provide information relating to our work or new developments or for customer satisfaction queries.
- Contact details, including National Insurance numbers and date of birth, will be used for security reasons so that we can verify your identity.
- We may also use your personal information for internal administration, analysis and operational/service reviews.
Where we collect personal information from:
We collect your information from online forms you have submitted to us and details you provide when completing any telephone and written applications.
How we use your personal information:
- deliver services and meet legal responsibilities
- verify identity where this is required
- communication by post, email or telephone
- understand needs and how they may be met
- maintain records
- process financial transactions
- prevent and detect crime, fraud or corruption
- contact with your creditors
Who we share your personal information with:
- Richmond Oaks Group may share personal information, as necessary, with our service providers, agents or other relevant third parties so that we can provide the services you have asked for or to process application as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Richmond Oaks Group may also disclose personal information to other employees and third parties where this information is necessary.
- Richmond Oaks Group does not permit these parties to use such information for any other purpose than to perform the services they have been instructed to provide by us.
- We may also need to disclose your information if required to do so by law.
How long we retain your personal information for:
Richmond Oaks Group will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that you provide personal information in a secure and confidential environment and when the information is no longer needed it will be destroyed or permanently rendered anonymous.
Access to your information – You have the right to request a copy of the personal information about you that we hold.
Correcting your information – We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date and you may ask us to correct any personal information about you that you believe does not meet these standards.
Deletion of your information – You have the right to ask us to delete personal information about you where:
- You consider that we no longer require the information for the purposes for which it was obtained.
- We are using that information with your consent and you have withdrawn your consent – see Withdrawing consent to using your information below.
- You have validly objected to our use of your personal information – see Objecting to how we may use your information below.
- Our use of your personal information is contrary to law or our other legal obligations.
Objecting to how we may use your information – You have the right at any time to require us to stop using your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In addition, where we use your personal information to perform tasks carried out in the public interest then if you ask us to, we will stop using that personal information unless there are overriding legitimate grounds to continue.
Restricting how we may use your information – In some cases, you may ask us to restrict how we use your personal information. This right might apply, for example, where we are checking the accuracy of personal information about you that we hold or assessing the validity of any objection you have made to our use of your information. The right might also apply where this is no longer a basis for using your personal information but you don’t want us to delete the data. Where this right to validly exercised, we may only use the relevant personal information with your consent, for legal claims or where there are other public interest grounds to do so.
Automated processing – If we use your personal information on an automated basis to make decisions which significantly affect you, you have the right to ask that the decision is reviewed by an individual to whom you may make representations and contest the decision. This right only applies where we use your information with your consent or as part of a contractual relationship with you.
Withdrawing consent using your information – Where we use your personal information with your consent you may withdraw that consent at any time and we will stop using your personal information for the purpose(s) for which consent was given.
Please contact us in any of the ways set out in the Contact information and further advice section if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Changes to our privacy statement
We keep this privacy statement under regular review and will place any updates on this website. Paper copies of the privacy statement may also be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org.
This privacy statement was last updated on 10/04/2018.
Contact information and further advice
39 St Vincent Street
0141 380 0221
We seek to resolve directly all complaints about how we handle personal information but you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, whose contact details are as follows:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone – 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745